Sunday, November 30, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Cyber Monday: Christmas Carols!




Welcome back to the finale of the November release for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

I hope you enjoyed the last 3 days of new Fri-Die releases:


They are all in stock at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and 15% off through Cyber Monday!

Michele has one more Cyber Monday special for us, 15% off the Christmas Carols stamp set! 

The design team has worked up some super cute projects using this set, so be sure and check them out on the store blog!

I had a lot of fun playing with this set, I hope you can tell! On the card above, I used the fabulous Bubble Box die again and used the smaller 4-leaf stamp to create a wreath. Down below, I got really crafty and made an ornament from a vintage tart tin I picked up at an estate sale. I have 8 of them, and I'm so proud of myself for actually using one and not hoarding them all! lol! I used the coordinating 4-Petal Set Fri-Die with some metal from Add a Little Dazzle; I love using that stuff with the Fri-Dies, such a cool effect! I think this looks cuter in person, and if I had my Christmas tree up like I'm supposed to, I could have photographed it there! Doh! :)



Hope you've enjoyed the projects the last 4 days, it's back to school tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs & happy stamping!

2 comments:

Deepti said...

These are so stunning, I am always amazed by you soft subtle designs :) love them

~amy~ said...

I adore your green card! ...and the vintage tart project...super LOVE.