Sunday, January 18, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

SU Spread the Joy: Cure for the Monday Blues #39




Happy Sunday!

Popping in to play along with Cure for the Monday Blues #39
Isn't that inspiration photo yummy!!!

I used my new SU Spread the Joy set, love it, 
as well as the SU Sweetie Pie Frames set.
Inking up new stamps, feels good! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: SU Spread the Joy and Sweetie Pie Frames
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Basic Black, & Metallic Gold.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, SU Gold Sequin Trim, Big Shot, Studio Calico feather die.

5 comments:

clouds said...

Can't beat the gold embossing Angie. Pretty CAS card! :)

C

Taheerah said...

I actually gasped when I saw this! That sentiment is stunning!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

~amy~ said...

yes, I love this.

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh, Angie, this is STUNNING!!! Love your black and gold with all that white, and your gold embellies on the side. Just gorgeous!!

Jess said...

Stunning card! I love the black and gold!