Saturday, August 15, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Hooray! #likeaboss



Happy Saturday!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! 

I'm afraid I have slept a LOT today. 
Three days back to work and it's a hard adjustment! hahaha!

I'm sharing a card I made this week for a special vice principal at school who got promoted to principal at another campus. I'll miss her terribly, but she is awesome and deserves this, so I'm happy for her!

I played along with Freshly Made Sketches #199.
Isn't this sketch great? So much you can do with it.
Keep it clean and simple or pile on some layers.
I used paper, stamps, and accessories from my Studio Calico card kit stash.
The recipient loves color, so I went for it! 

Hope you're doing great!
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs & happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Studio Calico
Cardstock: SU Black, Studio Calico patterned paper
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark
Accessories: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Studio Calico Flair, Mister Huey's Black Color Mist.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect, love your card!

Piali said...

Fantastic!! Love this card!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love these bright colors! Super fun card!