Tuesday, March 8, 2016

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Here for You




Happy Tuesday!

I'm up today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog! Yay!

Have you seen the series finale of Downton Abbey yet?
Don't worry, no spoilers here...except for this fashion from Lady Mary that inspired my card! The side piece with the brown trim was kind of a long scarf that swayed gracefully when she moved. (Aren't the costumes on there to die for?!)


Twas a simple super card to make, and it's actually pretty flat and "mailable" with that ribbon and tag! I used the Tag Buddies Fri-Dies (one of my all-time faves, no doubt!) and the Lovely Greetings stamp set. I kind of liked mixing it up with cream cardstock instead of my normal go-to white cardstock. 

I must away...my lady's maid is waiting to get me ready for school today! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs & happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Lovely Greetings
Cardstock: Neenah Classic Cream, SU Early Espresso
Ink: SU Early Espresso
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Tag Buddies Fri-Dies, Big Shot, SU natural cotton ribbon.


1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

So elegant and classy........just like Mary! I am so going to miss Downton! And yes the wardrobe was always fabulous!